Released sept 2013 on PS3, Xbox 360, WiiU, PC, and Feb 2014 on PS4 and Xbox One
Developed by Ubisoft Montpellier, France
Senior Game & Level Designer during 22 months (oct 2011-july 2013)
Rayman Legends is a platform video game and the direct sequel to the 2011 game Rayman Origins. The game received critical acclaim upon release. Many critics praised the game's visuals, level design, controls, soundtrack, overall gameplay, and the large amount of content. Some critics went as far as calling Rayman Legends one of the best platforming video games ever made, and the game won several awards from video gaming publications.
- Design owner of Olympus Maximus, le game final world (15 levels)
- Design owner of several maps throughout the game (between 5 to 10, didn't count)
- Design owner of the final epic boss fight.
- I've also prototyped and designed lots of gameplay ingredients (including the dark creatures) and worked on the innovative tactile WiiU gameplay during preproduction.
- Specified lots of tools (the AI character that play for you when you play the flying character, LD tools for debug)