GHOST RECON WILDLANDS
Released march 7, 2017 on PS4, Xbox One and PC
Developed by Ubisoft Paris, France
Senior Designer during 15 months (nov 2015-fev 2017)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands is a tactical shooter video game developed by Ubisoft Paris with the help of Ubisoft Bucarest, Montpellier and Newcastle. It's the tenth installment in the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon franchise and is the first Ghost Recon game to feature an open world environment, including a wide variety of environments such as mountains, forests, deserts and salt flats.
Design owner of the World Event system:
- Responsible of the creation of all the world events (550+).
- Define the specifications of the world event manager.
- Define all the spawning rules for always spawning accurate events.
- Define the creation pipeline and guidelines with other professions (game designers, animators, artists responsible of the Houdini prodecural generation tool, narrative designers, FX artists).
Designer, then design owner
of World's Life
- Agenda and activities: help defining advanced features and tweaking.
- Collaborate with the LD team, animators and sound designers for the activities integrations.
- Taking in account needs for the world logic, civilians and missions.
- Debug and optimizations, especially in the bigger cities of the game world.